We offer technical and compliance management services connected with Clean Technology. We forecast and actively anticipate new environmental legislation and help our clients with Compliance Based Engineering. We have knowledge on emerging state-off-the-art technologies as well as new clean technologies and recovery technologies, based on our sector knowledge and cross-sector experience.
Our services include:
- Strategic advice on process innovation
- Beyond BAT Surveys
- Clean tech feasibility studies
- Compliance studies for emissions to air/water/soil, odour, noise, materials and energy
- Industrial Emissions Directive (IED – former IPPC)
- Evaluation of BAT conclusions.
- Environmental management studies
- Conceptual design
- Project definition
- Basic and Detailed Engineering (including Cost Engineering)
- Construction management
- Commissioning and Start Up